- Delete CoreLibrary and EssentialKit folders from
Assets/External Dependency Managerfolder [Optional]
- Import the new update
- Run Assets -> External Dependency Manager -> Android -> Force Resolve from "top menu bar"
- Add the following dependencies in manifest.json (**NEW**)
- "com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json": "2.0.0"
- [Android] Converted from using jar files to aar for plugin library dependencies
- [Android] Updated FCM library to 23.1.0 (latest)
- [Android] Updated Review library to 2.0.1 (latest)
- [Android] Updated Billing Client to 5.1.0 (latest)
- [Android] Updated External Dependency Manager to 1.2.175 (latest)
- [Android] Updated play services auth library to 20.4.1 (latest)
- [Android] Android 13 support for Notifications!
- [Android] Target API 33 support
- [Android] Exact time notifications support (>= Android 12)
- [Android] Big picture in notifications support remote urls now
- [Android] R8 support
- Fixed interval bounds in NotificationBuilder
- Fixed alert dialog click issue on Android where unity activity getting paused before it sends the button click callback
- Fixed warnings
- [iOS] Fixed custom notification sound issue
- [iOS] Fixed user info parsing issue for notification services
- [Android] Fixed data conversion exceptions in Cloud Services
- [Android] Fixed issue when returning billing products.
- [Android] Fixed exceptions in 2022 unity versions when exporting
- [Android] Fixed exception in LoadAchievements callback in 2022 unity version (issue earlier with not calling callback on unity thread)
- [Android] Fixed cancel callback for Date and Time pickers
- [Android] Fixed current modification exception in cloud services when multiple calls to synchronise are made
- [Android] Fixed tag value in Notifications Services