- Delete CoreLibrary and EssentialKit folders from
Assets/External Dependency Managerfolder
- Import the new update
- Run Assets -> External Dependency Manager -> Android -> Force Resolve from "top menu bar"
- Delete XCode projects created earlier as there are native files which got renamed.
- [Android] Upgraded billing client to v5 (5.0.0)
- Now all of our plugins uses a common module (CoreLibrary). No more duplication.
- Added custom .gitignore internal to the plugin for generated files
- [Android] Added special key to selectively process a notification when multiple notification clients exist
- Added utilities feature selection for controlling rate libraries inclusion
- [Android] Fixed data fetching offline in cloud services
- [Android] Temp fix for "Object must be an array of primitives" when using IL2CPP until unity fixes it.
- Updated CoreLibrary to have compatibility with all of our plugins
- [Android] Fixed exception in Billing services for products not listed in essential kit settings
- [Android] Appending url and text if both are shared via share sheet
- [iOS] Fixed issue when fetching delivered notifications
- [Android] Fixed issue when a billing transaction enters finished state
- [Android] Fixed issue when not providing host in Deep Links Services(thanks to gameburke for reporting)
- [iOS] Placing popup view on iPad at the center
- [Android] Fixed webview file dialog display
- [Android] Fix for saving image to gallery in jpeg format
- [Android] Updated play core dependencies to latest
- [Android] Updated FCM libraries to latest
- [iOS] Fixed date picker controller display on ios 15
- [iOS] Fixed mail composer display on ios 15
- [Simulator] Fixed serialization of dictionary in cloud services for simulator